About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

HcG DIET RECIPE PHASE 3 P3: Low Carb No Bake Cookies - low carb atkins diabetic friendly ketosis

Combine and heat over medium heat. Bring to boil then remove from heat.

1/4 C heavy cream
1 1/2 T unsalted butter
2 T unsweetened cocoa
1 1/2 T Xylitol
pinch of sea salt

Fold into chocolate:
1/4 C natural almond butter
1 1/2 C unsweetened toasted coconut flakes
(Spread out in baking pan. Cook 5 minutes in 350° oven.)

Scoop in mounds onto wax paper or silicon mat.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice on pic I think is for sure delicious

Post a Comment