About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Thursday, February 23, 2017

HcG diet recipe phase 2 P2: SPICY BLACK BEAN HUMMUS vegetarian

Since the "outlaw" of over the counter hcg in the USA, I'm now seeing a weight loss doctor that prescribes hcg injections and gives me a weekly check up. I have found it more informative than the few times I did the hcg diet with the drops. Although she uses the original protocol as a base, she also goes by blood type, allergies, etc. She has me on a vegetarian protocol which is why I'm deviating from the original protocol in the past. I've actually had more success!





1/4 heaping C black beans
cilantro
garlic
a few slices pickled jalapenos

Place all ingredients in the blender. Blend until smooth.

Serve with raw green vegetables. My favorites are sliced cucumber or sliced green bell pepper.

1 comments:

Jayme2u said...

So you were able to lose eating beans on ph2 with no problem?

Post a Comment