About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 3 (P3) RECIPE #36: substitute CUCUMBER slices for tortilla or corn chips

I love to snack on chips as much as anyone else but since you can't in P2 or P3, I made homemade guacamole or salsa and used fresh cucumber slices instead of tortilla/corn chips. Yes, I know it's not the same, but at least I can have as much as I want and not feel guilty about it. Besides, I really like the crunch of the cucumbers and giving myself and my family a better option to snack on. My favorite is eating cucumber slices with guacamole; it's fresh and cool during the summer.

2 comments:

JSmith said...

Good stuff. Thank you so so much for sharing your knowledge with the world through the Internet. Wonderful blog and post you got here
HCG Diet
HCG Diet Drops

iqbaluzmi said...

Your blog is very interesting and informative.
hcg buy online

Post a Comment