About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

HCG DIET Phase 2 (P2) RECIPE : Tomato Basil Soup


2 servings 
approx 2 C each

2 C homemade chicken broth
2 C tomatoes
3 oz organic tomato paste
1 T basil
2 cloves minced garlic
1 t garlic powder
1/4 t oregano
pinch marjoram
salt & pepper to taste

Puree altogether. Heat until it starts to boil, then reduce and simmer for 20-30 minutes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

THI LOOKS SO GOOD !

Besita said...

Id their a way to know how many calories this soup is

Unknown said...

Is this 2 cans of tomatoes or 2 cups?

Post a Comment