About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Monday, May 5, 2014

HcG DIET RECIPE PHASE 3 P3: Low Carb PIZZA CRUST - gluten free diabetic friendly

Now this is AMAZING! Not just ok, no this truly is spectacular. My whole family loves it...my one year old, 5 year old, 30-something year old husband, and me, well, it's become my most favorite meal, even when I'm not in P3! It actually bends like a thin crust pizza, no fork necessary!

Mix: 1 1/2 C shredded mozzarella & 2 T cut up cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave another 30 seconds. Stir. If it's needed, another 30 seconds.

Quickly add 3/4 C almond flour & 1 egg at room temperature. Stir well.

On a seasoned pizza stone or parchment lined pan, spread with spatula or wet fingers. Prick with fork all over to prevent bubbles. Sprinkle with garlic salt.

Bake in preheated oven 425° for 20-24 minutes.

Add toppings and bake another minute or two or until the cheese melts.



3 comments:

Kerry said...

Hi! Looks delish. What type of pizza sauce do you use? Do you make your own, or can you suggest a pre-made brand?

Unknown said...

How many servings does this make?

Kimber said...

I use Costco's marinara sauce. No sugar, low carb and really fantastic taste!

Post a Comment