About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Monday, May 5, 2014

HcG DIET PHASE 2 & 3 P2 P3: Fight Hunger Pangs with Essential Oils

Although I hate the loading days, I can always tell when I didn't load enough because I'm hungry in P2. Because you can't start over, there are some things you can do.


1. Drink more water. Drink tons more water!
2. Add 8-10 drops dōTERRA Slim & Sassy essential oil blend to 4 oz water and drink.
3. Place several drops of dōTERRA Peppermint essential oil on the palm of your hand. Rub palms together, cup over nose and mouth and take several very deep breaths.
4. Put a few drops of dōTERRA Peppermint essential oil in 4 oz water and drink.
5. Place a few dōTERRA Peppermint Beadlets in your mouth, pop with your teeth. (my favorite!)




0 comments:

Post a Comment