About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

HcG diet recipe phase 2 P2: Tuna Salad

I know, I know. It's not on Dr. Simeon's original protocol BUT did you know that they only had canned tuna in oil back then? Yeah, so of course it wouldn't be on his protocol. I've read a lot about others eating canned tuna in water with no problems, so I tried it and I didn't have any problems either. In fact I had .8 lb loss one day and another day was 1 lb loss.

1/2 C (2/3 can) canned white albacore tuna in water
1 homemade HcG diet refrigerator pickle, chopped
1/4 apple, chopped
mustard, to taste
salt & pepper, to taste

Mix altogether and serve.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you know the difference between HCG and Omnitrition? Can I really have this on Phase 3 of Omnitrition?

Kimber said...

Omnitrition doesn't actually have HCG in in, if you look at the ingredients. I wouldn't use Omnitrition because if it doesn't have HCG, what's protecting your brain, muscles, etc.?

FiKenward said...

I thought it was because tuna along with salmon are a oily fish!

Marti said...

I have eaten tuna every round with no problem at all. I still lose weight.

FightingforFreedom11 said...

You might want to look at the Omnitrition drops ingredients again. You might have overlooked it.

Post a Comment