About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Monday, April 11, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 2 (P2) RECIPE #9: Chilled Garlic Pickles

Chilled Garlic Pickles 

1 med cucumber sliced into rounds
4 cloves garlic, sliced
1/2 C ACV
3 T lemon juice
salt

Mix liquid ingredients together. Salt cucumber slices well. Pack cucumber slices tightly into a small glass canning jar layering garlic slices in between layers. Pour liquid into container over cucumbers until it covers. Refrigerate overnight. Pickles can be refrigerated up to 4 days. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What does acv stand for?

Unknown said...

ACV is Apple Cider Vinager

Kimber said...

Right! ACV is Apple Cider Vinegar.

Post a Comment