About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 2 (P2) RECIPE #16: BISON


100g extra lean ground bison
1/2 T chopped onion OR 1 clove garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
1 tomato, chopped

Saute meat, onion or garlic & salt until meat is cooked. Add tomato and cook for a few more minutes. Serve immediately.



OR

100g extra lean ground bison
1 t Dijon mustard
salt & pepper
onion powder
garlic powder

Make into a patty then pan grill to make a hamburger, then flip.

I ate this with unsweetened applesauce.

0 comments:

Post a Comment