About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 3 (P3) RECIPE #2: CHOCOLATE SPONGE CAKE

CHOCOLATE SPONGE CAKE

servings 12
104 calories each

6 oz unsweetened chocolate chips
10 eggs, separated
1 C powdered stevia
2 C almond meal/flour

Melt chocolate in top of double boiler: set aside.

Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored. Gradually beat in stevia. Blend in chocolate and almond flour.

Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold whites into chocolate batter. Spoon batter into greased 10" Bundt pan.

Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Remove from oven, invert pan and cool about 40 minutes before removing from pan.


0 comments:

Post a Comment