About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Monday, April 11, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 2 (P2) RECIPE #11: PASTA SAUCE WITH MEAT

PASTA SAUCE WITH MEAT

100g lean ground beef or bison
8 oz tomato sauce
2 C chopped tomatoes
2 cloves minced garlic
1 T minced onion
1/2 t basil
1/4 t oregano
salt and pepper to taste
cayenne to taste
stevia (optional)

Brown ground meat and pat off excess oil or saute in water and drain off fat. Add tomato sauce, tomatoes, onion, garlic & herbs. Simmer on low heat for at least 30 min. Add water to desired consistency.  Serve atop cabbage noodles.

P3 modifications: Add a little olive oil, chopped green or black olives. Top with Parmesan cheese.

0 comments:

Post a Comment