About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Monday, April 11, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 2 (P2) RECIPE #12: CABBAGE ROLLS

CABBAGE ROLLS

100g lean ground beef or bison per serving
1 C broth or water
1 T chopped onion
1 clove garlic crushed and minced
dash garlic powder
dash onion powder

Large cabbage leaves

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly blanch large cabbage leaves and set aside. In small frying pan combine all ingredients (except cabbage) and cook until brown. Spoon mixture into cabbage leaves, tuck in ends and roll up. Put cabbage rolls in a baking dish and add broth or water to the bottom of the pan. Bake for 20-30 min. Spoon sauce over cabbage rolls periodically to keep moist. Make multiple servings at time for best results. 

I put tomato sauce over the top.

P3 modifications: top with Parmesan cheese.

1 comments:

Glenn Nolvia said...

yum!

Post a Comment