About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 3 (P3) RECIPE #16: KALE CHIPS

KALE CHIPS
approx 175 calories for the WHOLE thing!

1 bunch kale
1 T olive oil
1 t sea salt

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use your seasoned pizza stone.

Remove leave from thick stems using clean kitchen scissors; then tear into bit size pieces.
Wash well and dry completely. If you don't have a salad spinner, like I don't, lay out clean kitchen towels and let them dry on there for a couple of hours. 

Place kale pieces in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Fold well to coat. 
In batches, arrange kale pieces on the pizza stone and sprinkle with salt.

Bake 10-15 minutes until edges are brown but not burnt. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment