About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Friday, April 22, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 3 (P3) RECIPE #3: CRUSTLESS BROCCOLI-CHEDDAR QUICHES

CRUSTLESS BROCCOLI-CHEDDAR QUICHES
makes 4

sea salt
1 pkg (10 oz) frozen broccoli florets
6 large eggs
1/2 C half & half
pepper
1/8 t nutmeg
3/4 C shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 4 (8 oz) ramekins or 9" pie plate; set aside. Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add broccoli; cook 1 minute. Drain well; transfer to a cutting board and blot dry with paper towels. Chop coarsely.

In large bowl, whisk eggs, half and half, 1/2 t salt, 1/4 t pepper and nutmeg. Stir in broccoli and cheese. Place ramekins on a rimmed baking sheet. Ladle broccoli mixture into ramekins, dividing evenly. Bake until golden brown, about 35-40 minutes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment