About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Monday, April 11, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 2 (P2) RECIPE #8: Boiled Shrimp & Cocktail Sauce

BOILED SHRIMP
112 calories

100g shrimp, raw & unpeeled
2-3 C water
1/4 C ACV
2 T seafood seasoning (like Old Bay)

Boil water over med high heat with ACV & seasoning. Add shrimp. When they float, remove them and immediately put in an ice water bath for 1 minute. Then serve or put into refrigerator until ready to eat. 

COCKTAIL SAUCE
78 calories (although you might not want to eat all of it, it makes a lot for just 100g shrimp.)

3 oz tomato paste
2 T lemon juice
1 T ACV
1t hot sauce
1/8 t fresh grated horseradish or to taste
dash of mustard powder
stevia to taste
salt and pepper to taste
water as needed for desired consistency

Mix all ingredients together to marinate. Chill. Add additional water as needed to create desired consistency. Will last up to a week in the refrigerator. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment