About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Monday, April 11, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 2 (P2) RECIPE #6: APPLE SAUCE

This is a great way to "save" those apples that are about to go bad!




HOMEMADE APPLE SAUCE
calories 68 per serving

Make as many servings as you'd like. It's 1 recipe per serving. 
I made 3 servings today. 


1 apple, peeled & chopped
1 T lemon juice
3 T water
cinnamon to taste

Place all ingredients in a crock pot on high for at least 2 hours. 


Mash with fork or in blender. 

Keeps in refrigerator for up to a week or more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment