About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 3 (P3) RECIPE #15: SWEDISH NUTS

SWEDISH NUTS

makes approx 2 Cups
404 calories per 1/4 C - approx 12-13 pieces

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.

Beat 2 egg whites until soft peaks form. 

Add in 1 C powdered stevia, 1 pinch salt & 1/2 t vanilla and beat until stiff peaks form.

Fold in 1 lb pecan halves.

Place 1/2 C butter in a 9x13 pan and put in oven to melt. 

Evenly spread nuts over butter and bake for 30 minutes, stirring and turning every 8 minutes.

Place on foil and cool.

Store in airtight container for up to 3 weeks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment