About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Monday, April 11, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 2 (P2) RECIPE #13: MEATBALLS

MEATBALLS

100g lean ground beef or bison
1/4 t basil
1/8 t oregano
1/8 t garlic powder
1 T minced onion
1 Melba toast, in crumbs
1 recipe of pasta sauce

Pasta sauce:

8 oz tomato sauce
2 C chopped tomatoes
2 cloves minced garlic
1 T minced onion
1/2 t basil
1/4 t oregano
salt and pepper to taste
cayenne to taste
stevia (optional)

Combine meat, Melba, Spices and mix thoroughly. Form into balls. Place into baking dish and cover with pasta sauce. Bake 20-30 min at 350 degrees. Serve hot over cabbage noodles. Garnish with fresh basil. 

P3 modifications: Top with sliced provolone cheese or mozzarella cheese and bake until brown and bubbly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds great!!!!!!! thank you sooo much for posting

Kimber said...

It's one of my favorites! Hope you enjoy it too.

Post a Comment