About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 3 (P3) RECIPE #14: CHOCOLATE CHIP & COCONUT COOKIES

CHOCOLATE CHIP & COCONUT COOKIES
makes 20 (1/4 C) cookies
approx 164 calories per cookie

Mix:
1/2 C coconut oil, melted
1 C powdered stevia
5 (1 1/4 C) egg beaters
1/2 t vanilla
1/8 t salt

Stir in:
1 1/2 C non sweetened coconut
3/4 C unsweetened chocolate chips
3/4 C nuts
1 C coconut flour

Drop or roll into balls and place on pizza stone or cookie sheet.
Note: They will not spread.
Bake in preheated oven 375 degrees for 14-15 minutes.



1 comments:

Liz said...

do you know the carb count on these? they sound really yummy

Post a Comment