About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 3 (P3) RECIPE #5: HOT CHOCOLATE PUDDING

HOT CHOCOLATE PUDDING
serves 6

10 oz unsweetened chocolate chips
6 T unsalted butter, cut in cubes
4 large eggs or 1 C egg beaters
1/4 C powdered stevia
whipped cream sweetened with stevia

Position rack in middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Arrange 6 oven proof 6 oz coffee mugs in a baking or roasting pan. 

Melt chocolate & butter in bowl, set in double broiler or metal bowl over simmering water. Whisk occasionally until smooth. Remove from heat.

In another double broiler or metal bowl, stir eggs & sugar together until warm to touch. 

With electric beaters, beat egg mixture 3-5 minutes until light and fluffy.

With a spatula, fold eggs into chocolate until light and smooth. Spoon batter into cups. 

Add enough VERY hot water to baking pan to come half way up sides of cups. 

Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until tops of pudding are no longer shiny. 

Serve warm, topped with a dollop of whipped cream.


0 comments:

Post a Comment