About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

P3 (Phase 3) - WHAT CAN I EAT DURING PHASE 3 OF MY HCG DIET? APPROVED FOODS?

PROTEINS
flounder
herring
salmon
sardines
sole
tuna
trout
crab
shrimp
squid
beef
bison
bacon/ham - NSA
lamb
pork
veal
all beef hot dogs - NO nitrates (available at Whole Foods, Sunflower Market, Trader Joes, etc.)

VEGETABLES
sprouts
arugula
bok choy
chives
cucumbers
endives
lettuce
mushrooms
parsley
peppers
artichokes
asparagus
avocados
broccoli
brussel sprouts
cabbage
cauliflower
swiss chard
collard greens
eggplant
kale
leeks
okra
olives
onion
pumpkin
rhubarb
sauerkraut
peas
spinach
squash
tomato
zucchini
sea vegetables (like Nori)
spaghetti squash

AVOID: carrots, potatoes, beets, corn, peas, parsnips, plantains & winter squashes.

FRUITS
apples
orange
lemon
lime
strawberries
raspberries
cantaloupe
honey dew
blueberries
rhubarb
cranberries
blackberries
grapefruit
pears
cherries
papaya

AVOID: tangarines, pineapples, grapes, kiwis, bananas, mangos & dried fruits

FATS
butter
clarified butter
mayo - NSA
olive oil
vegetable & seed oils


SLOWLY ADD IN 

DAIRY
cottage cheese
heavy cream
mozzarella
ricotta
cheddar
feta
cream cheese
NSA - yogurt
gouda
Parmesan
swiss

NUTS & SEEDS
almonds
cashews
sunflower seeds
macadamia
pecans
pistachios
walnuts

*NSA - No Sugar Added

0 comments:

Post a Comment