About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Friday, April 22, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 3 (P3) RECIPE #4: Oh, an egg! - BACON WRAPPED BAKED EGGS


Obviously you can't eat the toast on P3 but I brought this over from my original blog www.kimbersgreatscott.blogspot.com.


OH, AN EGG!
Serves 4

4 slices NSA bacon
1 T butter
4 eggs
shredded cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place bacon in a deep skillet on medium high heat until evenly brown but still flexible. Wrap bacon slice around the inside of a muffin cup. Put butter in hot skillet to melt. Place a teaspoon of butter/bacon grease mixture in the bottom of each muffin cup. Drop in an egg. Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Place a sprinkling of cheese on top of each one. Bake another 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted and egg is cooked.









1 comments:

Jay said...

Good stuff. Thank you so so much for sharing your knowledge with the world through the Internet. Wonderful blog and post you got here
HCG Diet
HCG Diet Drops

Post a Comment