About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Friday, April 22, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 3 (P3) RECIPE #4: Oh, an egg! - BACON WRAPPED BAKED EGGS


Obviously you can't eat the toast on P3 but I brought this over from my original blog www.kimbersgreatscott.blogspot.com.


OH, AN EGG!
Serves 4

4 slices NSA bacon
1 T butter
4 eggs
shredded cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place bacon in a deep skillet on medium high heat until evenly brown but still flexible. Wrap bacon slice around the inside of a muffin cup. Put butter in hot skillet to melt. Place a teaspoon of butter/bacon grease mixture in the bottom of each muffin cup. Drop in an egg. Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Place a sprinkling of cheese on top of each one. Bake another 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted and egg is cooked.









0 comments:

Post a Comment