About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Monday, April 11, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 2 (P2) RECIPE #4: Zucchini & Eggs

Yes, that's right. It's cheap, it's really tasty & only 125 calories for the WHOLE skillet!!! You can eat the whole thing without feeling guilty or worried about the cholesterol. Just remember unless you're doing the vegetarian protocol, you can only have eggs once or twice a week.



Zucchini & Eggs
125 calories
Serves 1

Saute 1 chopped zucchini with 2 T chopped onion & 1 minced clove garlic in a little water or broth over med-high heat in a non stick skillet. Add more water or broth as needed and cook until tender.


Spread out the zucchini mixture evenly and pour in 1 beaten egg with 2 egg whites evenly over the zucchini.


Turn to low and cover.


Cook until egg is firm. Season with salt and pepper. I mixed the salt and pepper in with my eggs.


Then I topped it with 4 T salsa for 10 more calories (Cervantes salsa from Albuquerque, NM). 

5 comments:

Ann said...

Thank you for this! I cannot wait to try it!!

Unknown said...

I enjoyed it. Thank you for the idea. I would have never thought to do this combination

Unknown said...

I am pretty sure the protocol I read Zucchini is not P2

Kimber said...

There are many protocols out there. You'll have to find what best works for you and your body.

Unknown said...

Yes I eat zucchini and it's yummy and I still lose! Yum ��

Post a Comment