About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

HcG DIET RECIPE PHASE 3 P3: Mexican Chicken Bites

Add to oven proof skillet on medium-high heat:
1 1/2 lb cubed chicken
1/2 C chopped onions
2 cloves minced garlic
1 T olive oil
1/2 C chopped bell peppers
1 t salt
1 t paprika
4 dashes chili powder
2 dashes cumin

Cook until chicken is cooked through but before browning, add:
1 drained jar nopalitos (cactus) - find it in the Mexican food section

When chicken is browned on all sides & there's no more liquid in the skillet, sprinkle cheese over and bake in preheated oven 425° for 3-4 minutes: 1 C shredded cheddar cheese

Remove skillet from oven and sprinkle bacon with dollops of sour cream:
6 slices cooked, crumbled bacon
4 T sour cream

Serve immediately.

My 6 year old: "Wow, Mom! It smells like bacon, rice and burritos. What are we having for dinner?"
Me: "Not sure. I'm making it up. It's chicken, veges and spices now."
My 6 year old: "Well, it smells like a restaurant. Good job!"
He ate all his dinner and so did my 3 year old. I served their portions over rice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment