About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

HCG Diet Phase 3 P3 Foods to eat - This are the foods that work best for me

Traditionally these are the foods you can eat and add in during the first 3 weeks of P3 - Click here

But I've found that these foods actually work better, keep in mind to stay under 22 carbs per day and watch your "bad" fat intake with oil, cream, butter, etc. And as always, read every label to make sure it doesn't have any hidden sugars, starches, etc. The first 4 times I did P3 of the HCG diet, I counted calories and still gained weight even with steak days. The past couple of times, I stuck with a low carb diet, didn't necessarily pay too much attention to the calories but definitely to the carbs. I like to stay in the 15 carb range the first week and up to 20-22 the 2nd & 3rd weeks. The 4th week I add fruits sparingly...and still no weight gain which means no steak days!

Proteins:
Flounder, Salmon, Herring, Sardines, Sole, Tuna, Trout, Cod, Halibut
Cornish hen, Chicken, Duck, Goose, Pheasant, Quail, Turkey, Ostrich
Crab, Oyster, Clams, Mussels, Shrimp, Squid, Lobster, Crayfish/Crawfish
Bacon, Beef, Ham, Lamb, Pork, Veal, Venison
Eggs

Fats: - SPARINGLY
Butter, NSA (no sugar added) Mayo, Olive oil, Vegetable oils, light, sour & heavy cream (limit 3 Tablespoons per day), Stevia (read labels for hidden additives), Unsweetened almond milk

Dressings:  - SPARINGLY
Caesar, Ranch, Bleu cheese, Balsamic vinegar

Fruit:
Limes, Lemons (limit 3 Tablespoons of juice per day)

Cheese:
Parmesan, Chevre, Bleu, Cheddar, Gouda, Mozzarella, Cream cheese, Swiss, Feta, Havarti, etc.

Alcohol:
Bourbon, Vodka, Rum, Scotch, Gin, Tequilla, Whisky, Brandy, Cognac, Mezcal, Red wine, White wine

Nuts & seeds, including their flour or butters: (read labels) - SPARINGLY
Almonds, Cashews, Unsweetened coconut, Hazelnuts, Macadamia, Pecans, Walnuts, Peanuts, Pine Nuts, Pinon nuts, Pistachios, Pumpkin seeds, Sunflower seeds

Vegetables:
Sprouts, Chicory, Endive, Escarole, Watercress, Arugula, Radishes, Spinach, Bok Choy, Lettuce, Turnip Greens, Heart of palm, green and black olives, Mushrooms, Artichoke, Collard greens, Dill pickles, Sauerkraut, Avocado, Onion, Zucchini, Cucumber, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Okra, Rhubarb, Swiss Chard, Asparagus, Bell Pepper, Eggplant, Kale, Turnip, Tomato, Jicama, Yellow squash, Cabbage, Green beans, Brussel sprouts, Spaghetti squash, Pumpkin, Garlic, Snow peas

2 comments:

Marzipan said...

Hi Kimber, Thank you for posting all your recipes and lists! I was feeling daunted coming into phase 3 but this has made it so much easier :) How do you count carbs? This is my first time on the HCG diet and first time ever really of watching what I eat so I'm a bit lost. Thanks

Kimber said...

I usually use My Plate to count the carbs.

Post a Comment