About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Saturday, September 19, 2015

HcG DIET RECIPE PHASE 3 P3: Crumbled Pizza Souffle - low carb diabetic friendly keto ketosis

This isn't truly a souffle but it reminded my husband & me of one, sort of :)

In a medium skillet, over medium heat, scramble 4 eggs, 4 T almond flour, 4 T cream cheese, 1/4 t baking powder and 1/2 t Italian seasonings until cooked through. Place on plate. the add a few tablespoons of low carb marinara sauce on top and a few tablespoons of mozzarella along with any other low carb toppings.

Serve immediately.

4 comments:

odionrach said...

Iron Bowl Iron Bowl Ring For Men: Sports - TITIAN ARTS
Iron Bowl Iron Bowl Ring For Men: Sports - TITIAN titanium auto sales ARTS. · Men's Bar-Backs is located next titanium oxide formula to the Iron Bowl. · Steel Bar-Backs titanium armor is titanium scrap price a 3-reel solo titanium razor

Unknown said...

n401s4jpava799 dildos,vibrating dildos,dildo,Clitoral Vibrators,dildos,realistic dildo,male sex dolls,dog dildo,dual stimulator d894n1skmhx717

Unknown said...

q373l5pgdkt452 dildo,horse dildo,female sex toys,fantasy toys,japanese sex dolls,wolf dildo,male masturbator,custom sex doll,wholesale sex toys f723z2mawql171

whifasm said...

z951l1cighd792 Rabbit Vibrators,Clitoral Vibrators,Discreet Vibrators,Panty Vibrators,Bullets And Eggs,Wand Massagers,finger vibrator,realistic vibrators s991k8dvnyf396

Post a Comment