About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

HcG DIET RECIPE PHASE 3 P3: Fiesta Baked Chicken - low carb paleo atkins diabetic friendly ketosis

Place boneless skinless chicken thighs in baking dish.

Saute 1 chopped onion, 2 cloves minced garlic, 1/2 - 1 C sliced or diced bell peppers of different colors, and 1 jar drained nopalitos (cactus, found in the Mexican food section of your grocery store) in 1 T olive oil. When there's no more liquid in pan and and it's starting to sear, turn off heat but leave on burner. Add 1/2 C cream cheese and stir until melted. If you like a little kick to it, mix in 2 T salsa. Spread over raw chicken. Sprinkle 1 - 1 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese over. Cover and bake in preheated oven 375° for 50-60 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.

I served this with Loaded Cauliflower.




0 comments:

Post a Comment