About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

HcG DIET RECIPE PHASE 3 P3: Bulletproof Chai Coffee - low carb paleo atkins diabetic friendly ketosis

Traditionally I know Chai is tea instead of coffee, but I love bulletproof coffee and this is my take on the marriage.

1.5 C hot, strong brewed coffee
1 T grass fed butter (I use Kerrigold but for you Paleos, use ghee)
1 T coconut oil
1/4 t ground cinnamon + more to top
1/4 t ground ginger
stevia, xylitol or honey (paleo) to taste

Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until frothy. Pour into a mug and serve immediately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment