About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

HcG DIET RECIPE PHASE 3 P3: Skillet cumin & paprika chicken with vegetables - low carb paleo atkins diabetic friendly ketosis

Over medium low heat, heat your skillet with a little olive oil. Add defrosted boneless, skinless chicken thighs that have been sprinkled with cumin, salt and paprika on both side. Also sprinkle with oregano, if desired. Allow to cook without flipping for 4-8 minutes. You'll know when to flip them when they are starting to brown. Flip and add vegetables of your choice. Today I added quartered brussel sprouts, onions and minced garlic. Also consider, leeks, mushrooms, bell peppers, asparagus, etc. Cover and allow to cook for another 4-6 minutes. Stir gently and cover again for another 2 minutes. Serve immediately If you're not paleo, serve with shredded cheddar cheese.

0 comments:

Post a Comment