About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

HcG DIET RECIPE PHASE 3 P3: Vanilla Bavarian Cream - low carb paleo atkins diabetic friendly ketosis

Soften 1 T unflavored gelatin in 1/4 C cold water. Dissolve it by setting in a pan of hot water & stirring well.

Meanwhile, separate 3 eggs. Beat yolks with 1/4 C xylitol (low carb, atkins, diabetic, keto) OR 1/4 C honey (paleo) until foamy. Stir in gelatin and 1/4 t vanilla paste (buy here). Set aside.

Whip egg whites stiff. Add 1/8 t sea salt then another 1/4 C xylitol (low carb, atkins, diabetic, keto) OR 1/4 C honey (paleo).

Whip 1 C heavy cream until stiff peaks form. PALEO: Use full fat coconut milk. No whipping necessary.

Combine cream & egg whites. Fold into yolk mixture. Chill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment