About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

HcG DIET RECIPE PHASE 3 P3: 7 Layer Mexican Salad - low carb atkins diabetic friendly ketosis

In a glass bowl or dish, layer in which ever order you want. I personally like the lettuce & cheese furthest away from the beef.

1 lb cooked ground meat with 1/2 t each paprika, chili powder & oregano, 1/4 t each sea salt & cumin, cooled
4-6 T guacamole
4-6 T sour cream
1 - 3.8 oz can sliced black olives
3 chopped roma tomatoes
2/3 head lettuce, chopped
1 C shredded cheddar/jack cheese

Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Serve with salsa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment