About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Monday, April 11, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 2 (P2) RECIPE #7: COFFEE FRAP

I love Peets Coffee & Starbucks! It's such a treat when I go out but since I've been on this diet, I can only get black coffee (hot or on ice) & put stevia in it if I remembered to bring it. 

When Ryan makes coffee sometimes, I usually throw the rest out...but today, I found a new use for it! Let's make a homemade Coffee Frap.


COFFEE FRAP
serving 8 oz
calories 2

coffee, cooled 
(I used Harry & David's Moose Munch Peanut Butter Chocolate..delish!)
ice, as needed for thickness & froth
stevia, to taste

Put all 3 ingredients in a blender and blend away.



It makes a delicious cold drink and the froth is oh so yummy too!


4 comments:

Lindsey Ehlenbach said...

Did this affect your losses at all, I have only heard to use black coffee so I am very interested!

Kimber said...

It's only coffee, ice & stevia. It's never affected my weight losses. I'm doing it again now and in the second week...1 lb loss daily.

Unknown said...

It is just the flavored coffee beans, right?

Kimber said...

Any coffee, ice & stevia. Sometimes I add a little cinnamon.

Post a Comment