About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Monday, May 5, 2014

HcG diet recipe phase 2 P2: Bare Fruit Crunch Apple Chips

Being on the HCG diet can be hard especially when traveling or in a hurry. Always looking for faster grab and go options. Here's one...

Bare Fruit makes crunchy apple chips that are JUST the apple, nothing more.

Have a 1/2 C. They're fantastic too! 

2 comments:

Marti said...

I lose 10 pounds in just one week by the 3rd week I am down 20 pounds. HCG diet is the best diet. Accelerated weight loss! Who doesn't want that?

Unknown said...

Oh God bless you!!! I've been craving something crunchy! Lol

Post a Comment