About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Monday, May 11, 2015

HcG diet recipe phase 2 P2: "BREAKFAST" TACO

I know, I know what you're going to say. That corn tortillas aren't on Dr. Simeon's original protocol. Here me out. One corn tortilla is 50 calories. Because I'm gluten free anyway, I can't have a melba toast. So occasionally I sub a corn tortilla (or half of one) for melba toast. I personally have never had a stall or difference in my weight loss when I do have a corn tortilla. I have 1 - 2 corn tortillas per week with absolutely no problems. It sure is nice to have a little variation during phase 2!

In a non-stick pan, scramble 3 egg whites with 1 egg. Salt & pepper to taste. Place on a corn tortilla. Top with HcG diet approved salsa (optional).

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing!!!

Post a Comment