About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 3 (P3) RECIPE #22: ALMOND JOY BITES

ALMOND JOY BITES
make 1 dozen

1/4 C Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
1/4 C Walden Farms Chocolate Dip
1/8 C Walden Farms Caramel Dip
1/2 C unsweetened coconut
12 almonds

Mix altogether. Add more coconut if desired. Drop on foil and put an almond in the middle of each one. Put in freezer for half hour. Put in Ziploc to store in the freezer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment