About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Friday, May 20, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 3 (P3) RECIPE #34: NO TORTILLA ENCHILADAS



NO TORTILLA ENCHILADAS
serves 2-3

2 - 3 C cooked lean ground beef or bison
1 C shredded cheddar cheese
6 - 8 leaves of cabbage
1/4 - 1/2 C sliced olives
2-3 C tomato or pasta sauce
seasoning to taste
salsa
sour cream

Brown meat then mix in olives, cheese & seasoning. Set aside. 


Pull off cabbage leaves and place in microwave safe bowl. Pour in 1/2 C water and microwave for 3-4 minutes until pliable.

Pour 1/2 sauce into greased baking dish. 

Make enchiladas by putting meat mixture into each leaf and rolling like a burrito. Place in pan close to one another. 



Pour rest of sauce over enchiladas.


Cover with foil.

Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes. 

Drizzle with sour cream, salsa, cheese or other. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment