About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Trying new products that work on original Dr. Simeon's HcG diet protocol for phase 2 P2

I'd be lying if I said I'd been trying out different products that are different than the original protocol for Dr. Simeon's HcG diet. The truth is I've been having a very hard time this time on my 5th round in 3 years staying on protocol. I'm bored. I needed to find some other options.

ONE corn tortilla for lunch and/or dinner has not stalled me at all!

Spraying the pan with Trader Joe's coconut oil spray for sauteing 
chicken, beef, fish or a vegetable has not stalled me at all!

ONE serving of prepackaged UNSWEETENED natural applesauce
has not stalled me at all!

1/4 C freeze dried strawberries (I've tried several brands just make sure it's just strawberries and no sugar or other sweeteners added) has not stalled me at all!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm, Wonderful product for weight loss.
hcg fat loss.

Unknown said...

Currently on p2 d0 :)

Unknown said...

This is helpful for those of us who are still learning and trying to conquer phase 2! Thanks!

Pink Chihuahua said...

My daughter and I have successfully done one round before, but were both bored silly when we tried to a second round. She's been wanting to try again, so I decided to see what vegetables I could add to change things up a bit. We've been eating both zucchini and cauliflower with no adverse effects. We also eat blueberries and blackberries, and I eat two mandarin tangerines in place of an orange (she doesn't like them). We're both losing just fine. I'm wondering if it isn't so much the combination of foods that work as strictly staying at 500 calories a day.

I see you have a recipe using tuna, and that isn't allowed on the program we're doing. I'm going to try it on our next round after the first of the year, though.

Thanks for sharing your recipes!

Pam said...

I too love finding new and different items I can eat on phase 2. I like to have a piece of gluten-free toast at 10:00 a.m. with my fruit. I have found several delicious salad dressing that are both fat-free & sugar-free and aren't full of awful chemicals. These give me some variety when having veges and/or salad daily. The homemade chili is always my favorite and I don't get tired of it. Just good, grass-fed beef, tomatoes chopped up in my nutribullet, and a lot of goo spices. I get my protein and vege in one bowl :).

Post a Comment