About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Monday, November 24, 2014

HcG diet recipe phase 3 P3: ROASTED CHICKEN CREAMY SALAD

4 C diced roasted chicken, about a 3-5 lb roasted whole chicken (pick one up at the grocery store)
1 apple, diced
1 1/2 t dried tarragon
1 T dried or 2 T fresh parsley
1 C mayonnaise
juice of 1 lime
1 t Dijon mustard
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste 

Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
4-6 servings

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I worked for HCGDiet.com and we absolutely love your recipes and find them super useful! We were wondering if you would be interested in partenering with us and allowing us to post your recipes on our website/blog! Please let us know if you would be interested! Contact us on our facebook page by going to https://www.facebook.com/HCGdietcom?ref=hl Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

This is not enough for me but I think is good , I take some hcg drops diet and for now I feel good I take it about 11 days....

Kimber said...

I follow Dr Simeon's original protocol for the most part. If you look at the science of it, you HAVE to be on HCG for 28 days for it to reset your hypothymous gland (which controls the pituitary and thyroid). My doctor (and I) don't recommend anything else.

Post a Comment