About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Thursday, February 23, 2017

HcG diet recipe phase 2 P2: Zucchini noodles

1 zucchini, spiral cut & boiled to tender (VEGETABLE)
8 oz tomato sauce, heated with 1 T chopped basil & salt to taste (FRUIT)
100 g lean ground beef or bison, browned (PROTEIN)

Layer and serve.

1 comments:

BeHopeful_Katie said...

Which tomato sauce do you use for this? I am doing this same meal tonight however my family will have regular noodles. Should i just search lowest sugar sauces?

Post a Comment