About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

HcG diet recipe phase 3 P3: Pizza Casserole - low carb & gluten free

Cook:
1 # Italian sausage
Add:
8 oz sliced mushrooms
1/2 C chopped onions
1 fresh poblano or pasilla pepper or bell pepper
1 t minced garlic

Cook until onions are soft, about 5 minutes.

Place in bottom of greased baking dish.

In a bowl, mix:
4 eggs
1/2 C marinara sauce
1/2 t basil
3 1/2 oz chopped pepperoni
1 C mozzerella, shredded or chopped

Pour over meat mixture.

Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment