About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

HcG diet recipe phase 3 P3: Poblano Ham Crustless Quiche

Heat 2 T olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
Add:
1/2 chopped onion
1 t minced garlic
1/2 chopped fresh poblano or pasilla green pepper
1 C chopped mushrooms (optional)

Cook until onions are soft.

Add:
4 slices left-over or thick deli ham, chopped
Stir until slightly browned.

In a large bowl, beat 6 large eggs, 3/4 C heavy cream, 8 oz shredded or cubed cheese (I used swiss, mozzarella & cheddar). Stir in the onion mixture and salt & pepper to taste.

Pour into a greased pie plate. Bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.

Allow to rest 10 minutes before serving.

2 comments:

Jennifer Marie said...

MMm, I am so glad I came across your blog. These hcg diet recipes are amazing! I've been struggling but
this website has really helped me. thanks!

Kimber said...

Wonderful, Jennifer!

Post a Comment