About my Blog

I was extremely skeptical of this diet until my reproductive endocrinologist suggested I do it since nothing else had worked to allow me to ovulate in 9 years. I started ovulating immediately after doing the 40 days of Phase 2 and got pregnant within 2 months! Not to mention I lost tons of weight too! This diet also allowed me to lose the baby weight.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

HCG DIET Phase 3 (P3) RECIPE #12: CAULIFLOWER CRUST PIZZA


CAULIFLOWER CRUST PIZZA
makes 1 large pizza (4 servings)

3-4 cooked cauliflower, mashed or pureed
2 eggs
2 C low fat mozzarella
2 t oregano
2 t parsley
tomato or Alfredo sauce
toppings
mozzarella

Combine pureed cauliflower, eggs, mozzarella, oregano & parsley well. Using a spatula, spread evenly onto a pizza stone or greased baking sheet to the edges. If you make the crust thicker, you'll be able to hold it like a piece of pizza. The round individual pizzas are easy to hold too.


Bake in a preheated oven of 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes.


Remove and spread sauce on then toppings and mozzarella. 

Place under broiler until cheese is melted.


0 comments:

Post a Comment